Drive more traffic, engagement & ultimately ROI through video content.
We offer a complete set of services for creating video content for your business. Whether you need meet the team videos, interview videos, product videos, or something else, we are here to help.
Catch the attention of your customers. Expand your business. We will give you the results you need.
The Importance Of Regular Video Content Production Services
It’s easy to see why video content is so important and effective right now when you look at how people process information. Video format is easier to digest when compared to text content.
That’s the reason why the whole world watches over 1 billion hours of Youtube videos each day!
As a business owner, it’s important to fully understand how powerful video is as a form of content in digital marketing and as a contributor to your ROI.
Why is video so effective today?
First of all, video is very engaging. People can spend a great deal of time watching videos. But more importantly, videos can lead to an increase in purchases. According to research, consumers who viewed videos are 74% to 87% more likely to buy. Those are significant numbers that every marketer and business owner should be aware of. We at NCG like to utilize videos for our clients because it has a high ROI. In fact, more than 65% of marketing professionals agree that video has the highest ROI of any type of content.
Why You Need Marketing Videos For Your Business
If you haven’t already started utilizing videos for digital marketing, now is the time! It’s predicted that by 2021, 80% of all the traffic on the internet will stem from videos. At this point, search engines consider video to be high-quality content which is why videos are excellent for SEO (and don’t forget to have the videos optimized themselves!).
Another major reason why you should consider using videos for marketing is that most consumers say that videos help them in making decisions when buying products. In other words, you could be missing out on a lot of opportunities to close customers if you don’t use videos.
Where To Place Your Videos
There are plenty of platforms where you can use videos. First of all, they can be placed on your website. It can sometimes be a good idea to have a video on your homepage because it can increase the time spent on your page which is an important metric used by search engines for ranking sites. Videos are also effective when used on landing pages. In fact, videos are supposed to increase conversion rates by as much as 82%!
You should also explore the possibility of using social media as a platform for your videos. Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn can all host video posts and the algorithm behind all of those platforms favor videos typically. Instagram is known for its visual nature where video is always encouraged via posts, Stories, Lives and IGTV. Then there is Youtube which is the biggest video platform in the world.
In general, social media & search engines like Google are all platforms where you can also use video advertisements. Outside of organic posts on social media, strategic, targeted video advertisements can be powerful in driving the traffic and conversions you’re looking for.
When talking about conversion rates, it is also important to remember that sales and conversions depend and are built on trust. Great videos can establish and build brand-consumer trust because it provides useful and relevant information to consumers. You need to create videos that are conversational in tone and address any reasons as to why your customer may be hesitant in buying from you. That will make it easier for people to trust your brand.
Regular Video Content For Your Business: Our Video Production Process
1. We Take The Time To Understand Your Business Goals & Video Requirements
What kind of video do you need? Different types of videos require us to follow different processes. The first thing that we do is to coordinate with you and learn about you as a business and what kind of video you’re looking for.
2. We Get The Logistics Of The Shoot Ready
Once we understand the type of video that needs to be made, we are going to list the things required for making it. We may need a sample of your product for example or we may have to do a shoot in your office. We are going to go through every detail and square away any requirements for the video.
3. We Do Our Magic On The Day Of The Shoot
For product shoots, we typically do that in your place of business where we have the right setup. For other forms of video that have to be shot on location, our team will go to the site and bring all of the necessary equipment.
4. The Editing Process
The editing portion in the video production process is just as important as the actual shoot is. The editing is where we will make sense out of all the footage that we took. This is where we add effects and animations that can reinforce the message that you want to deliver.
5. Review And Revisions
We will present to you what we have created and should you have any requests for revisions, then we will work on those. Once you are satisfied with the video, then we will deliver it to you in the final format that we have agreed upon.
Factors That Measure Your Videos' Effectiveness
Should you want us to also market your video after creating it, these are key factors that we typically look at to measure your video’s effectiveness:
1. Engagement: In some ways, this is the most important of all the metrics concerning your video content. It is a measure of how interested your audience is in your video.
2. This is self-explanatory. This metric measures the number of times that your video has been viewed. Naturally, you want as many potential customers as possible to view your video. Different platforms measure “views” differently; some count it as “viewed” if someone watched 30 seconds or more, whereas some platforms count 3-second views. Employing our marketing services to further market your video after it’s been produced would give you the knowledge and expertise needed to navigate these metrics and discern which are the most important to review.
3. Social Sharing: Social media should not be ignored when it comes to digital marketing. So when you publish video content, you should monitor how many times it is shared via social media.
4. Click-Through Rate (CTR): CTR is not unique to video content. It’s a measure of the number of people that clicked on the link that came with the video. It’s an important metric that measures how effective the overall message of the video is and how many people clicked to your website or landing page from watching the video.
5. Tracking Conversions: How can you tell if your video is actually doing its job of acquiring sales? We keep track of this for our clients by measuring the conversions made through the video.
Video Content Works And We Can Take Your Video Content To The Next Level
We can craft the right video for your business but our services need not stop there. Namra Consulting is an all-around digital marketing organization that has been delivering a complete solution to clients for years now.
This means we can take that video we created for you and promote it effectively. With our experience and know-how, there is a better chance that you can reap the benefits of video content which we have listed above. Just as we are experienced in video production, we are also highly skilled in all aspects of digital marketing. The numbers and statistics show that video is the most promising type of content and is predicted to stay that way. Trust our video specialists to create the best content to move your business into the future. Contact us today.